1. As the site owner, I, the owner of the domain pushpulllegs.co.uk, am the controller of the sites visitors data.
This site has been created using wix.com, who is a processor of the site-visitors data. Wix will only process the site-visitors data following my instructions and on my behalf. Wix.com will not process the site visitors data for their own benefit. Wix can store the site-visitors' data in a number of locations. The site-visitors ́ personal information may be stored in data centers located in the United States of America, Ireland, South Korea, Taiwan and Israel. Wix may use other jurisdictions as necessary for the proper delivery of our services and/or as may be required by law.
Wix is a global company that respects the laws of the jurisdictions it operates within. The processing of the User Customer Data may take place within the territory of the European Union, Israel or a third country, territory, or one or more specified sectors within that third country, of which, the European Commission has decided that it ensures an adequate level of protection (transfer on the basis of an adequacy decision).
Any transfer to a third country, outside the European Union, that does not ensure an adequate level of protection according to the European Commission, will be undertaken in accordance with the Standard Contractual Clauses (2010/87/EU) set out in Appendix 1 of the Wix Data Processing Agreement (DPA)
2. This site contains links to other websites who have their own privacy policies which I do not have control over. You should read their privacy policies before interacting with their sites.
3. In order for me to provide you with the information on this website, I need to collect personal data such as cookies to be able to provide the services. Some cookies are necessary, and others are not, and you have the option to accept or decline on your first visit to my website. As and when changes are made, you will be asked to re-confirm your consent at appropriate times. I may also collect personal data you submit through emails, and posts on social media sites. It is at your sole discretion to send me any personal details, however, I would not advise to post any personal data to public sites. In any event, I am committed to ensuring that the information I collect and use is appropriate, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
In relation to your activity on my website, I use Google Analytics to collect anonymous information relating to pages viewed, page response times, download errors, length of time spent on pages, page interaction information such as scrolling, and clicks.
This is a service provided by Google Analytics. Full Google Analytics cookie information can be found here. Further information can be found here in Google’s Privacy notice in regards to Analytics. Google also provides and opt-out add on if you wish for them to stop analysing your data here.
We also use third party advertisements on allaboutethio.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google Adsense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing London real estate ads to someone in London, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing fitness ads to someone who frequents fitness sites).
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
4. The lawful purpose of the processing is the legitimate interest I have in being able to provide quality content to my readers. If you feel that your interests override my legitimate interests, feel free to remove the cookies from your browser, and exercise any rights available to you.
5. Personal data you send via email will be stored on google servers, and Google's data controller in EU is Google Ireland Limited. Google maintains servers around the world and your information may be processed on servers located outside of the country where you live. Data protection laws vary among countries, with some providing more protection than others. Regardless of where your information is processed, Google applies the same protections described in their policy. They also comply with certain legal frameworks relating to the transfer of data, such as the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks.
6. I respect your right to access and control your information, I will respond to requests for information and, where applicable, will correct, amend, or delete your personal information. Under EU GDPR at any point while I am in possession of, or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
Right of access
Right to be informed
Right of rectification
Right to be forgotten
Right to restriction of processing
Right of portability
Right to object
Right to object to automated processing, including profiling
7. In determining data retention periods, I will take into consideration legal and contractual obligations, retaining personal information for up to 1 year, however if there are subsequent requirements by legal authorities, information may be required to be held for up to 10 years. When I no longer need personal information, we securely delete, anonymise or destroy it.
You can contact me directly at if you have any enquiries.